This position entails the responsibility for all our marketing creatives and assets, working closely on a day-to-day basis with the marketing teams and being the interface with other key teams to assist with the production of world class creatives for AtMayfair across global markets.
Salary: negotiable with equity on offer.
- Managing production schedules, best practices and training documentation for end-to-end campaign management and execution. Effectively managing projects through use of appropriate resources and processes, involving creative development, execution and production.
- Working cross-functionally and across markets with designers, software engineers, quality assurance engineers, account executives, product managers and account managers ensuring that the creative strategy and goals are delivered.
- Coordinating activities of the team and ensuring that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), communicating action steps to team and helping facilitate daily scrums across offices.
- Ensuring seamless transition of creative assets through the project lifecycle, optimizing product quality and scheduling timely delivery of creatives.
- Proven experience in project management with a focus on high volume creative execution in a marketing or interactive advertising agency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with fluent English.
- Proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment, analyse quantitative data, solve problems and scope and prioritise technical requirements.
- Proven track record of delivering multiple, large, complex initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on, or beyond, scope.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a start-up environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.