Save 10% – Bandicam Screen Recorder
Bandicam is a lightweight screen recorder for windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high-quality video. Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other recording softwares that provide similar functions. » Bandicam Screenshot
Best screen recording software for gaming
- Recording of games, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen
- Record 4K Ultra HD resolution and capture up to 120 FPS
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- AAC, PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 media format support
Hardware-accelerated game recording software
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
Image-capturing of games and desktop screen
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Game FPS control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay / FPS limit for games
Key features of Bandicam Screen Recorder
- Bandicam Game Recorder can capture your gameplay like Fraps. (Better than Fraps®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- You can upload the recorded gameplay to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD).
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used).
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size.
- You will experience much less lag than other game capture software.