Art Naturals Top 8 Essential Oils – 100% Pure Of The Highest Quality Essential Oils – Peppermint, Tee Tree, Rosemary, Orange, Lemongrass, Lavender, Eucalyptus, & Frankincense – Therapeutic Grade
- Set of eight 10 ml. essential oils provides multiple aromatherapy healing, cleansing and fragrance benefits.
- All eight oils derived using the latest steam-pressing techniques.
- Ideal for skincare when used as directed with a carrier oil, such as Art Naturals’ Jojoba Oil.
- Ideal for use in diffusers, vaporizers or humidifiers. Allergen-free alternative to candles or incense.
- All ingredients meet Art Naturals’ 100 percent natural standards. Paraben free and cruelty free!
Gift yourself—or those favorite people in your life—an aromatherapy shop in a box: Art Naturals’ Top 8 Essential Oils Set. Each of the 10 ml. bottles of essential oil provides healthy, natural benefits for skin and home.
Frankincense Essential Oil calms, fights fatigue, and increases circulation. Used with a carrier oil, it helps heal eczema, psoriasis and dandruff, all alongside that lovely scent.
Lavender Essential Oil’s delightful fragrance reduces stress and creates a warm and welcoming environment. Used with a carrier oil, it helps heal minor burns, cuts, insect bites/bee stings, eczema, dandruff, dry skin, and soothes anxiety.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil used in a diffuser or humidifier, befriends the weary cold and flu sufferer, and a few drops in shampoo or conditioner revs up your scalp and fights dandruff.
Lemongrass Essential Oil fights bacteria and other microbes, deodorizes, deters insects, and its fragrance lifts spirits and soothes anxiety and depressions.
Peppermint Essential Oil used as directed, can calm indigestion, relieve sinus congestion and headaches, and rev up energy levels. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for use with a carrier oil to massage tired, achy muscles.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a wonderfully uplifting scent, used in diffuser or vaporizer. Used with a carrier oil and as directed, it perks up dull skin and is healing for mouth and gums.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is in a class by itself when it comes to fighting infection, fungus and acne—and blends to become a phenomenal beauty product as well.
Rosemary Essential Oil is invigorating, refreshing and stimulating. Used with a carrier oil for massage, it helps to relieve arthritis pain. Its antiseptic properties make it a natural healer, and it is believed to help improve memory.
Art Naturals’ Top 8 Essential Oils Set is an aromatherapy medicine chest and beauty box in one. Frankincense, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree and Rosemary Essentials Oils can be used with a carrier oil for soothing, healing skin and hair, digestion, headache and congestion relief, and massage therapy. Used with a diffuser or humidifier, the calming or invigorating fragrances create stress-relieving home and office atmospheres.
(1) 10ml. Frankincense Essential Oil; (1) 10ml. Lavender Essential Oil; (1) 10ml.Eucalyptus Essential Oil; (1) 10ml. Lemongrass Essential Oil; (1) 10ml. Peppermint Essential Oil; (1) 10ml. Sweet Orange Essential Oil; (1) 10ml. Tea Tree Essential Oil; (1)10 ml. Rosemary Essential Oil.
• For use on skin or hair, dilute essential oil in carrier oil and massage in.
• Essentials oils can also be diluted by mixing a few drops into shampoo, body wash, bath water or cleaning product.
• Add a few drops to water reservoir of diffuser or humidifier for room aromatherapy use.