10%OFF – AtMayFair (1st Order) is an attempt to provide luxury shoppers a first-hand shopping extravaganza straight from the streets of Mayfair, that too in the comfort of their homes. It is not just another luxury ecommerce portal it’s a lifestyle in itself. A lifestyle inspired from the luxuries of the Mayfair vicinity, which is at the heart of London and its imperial culture. Housing some of London’s finest luxury restaurants, hotels, members’ clubs, boutique shops and private residences, the neighborhood is world renowned for its exclusivity and plush lifestyle.
Clutch Therapy It’s the Coatship Period!
Head Over Heels Be the “Belle” of the Xmas Ball
This position entails the responsibility for all our marketing creatives and assets, working closely on a day-to-day basis with the marketing teams and being the interface with other key teams to assist with the production of world class creatives for AtMayfair across global markets.
Salary: negotiable with equity on offer.
- Managing production schedules, best practices and training documentation for end-to-end campaign management and execution. Effectively managing projects through use of appropriate resources and processes, involving creative development, execution and production.
- Working cross-functionally and across markets with designers, software engineers, quality assurance engineers, account executives, product managers and account managers ensuring that the creative strategy and goals are delivered.
- Coordinating activities of the team and ensuring that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), communicating action steps to team and helping facilitate daily scrums across offices.
- Ensuring seamless transition of creative assets through the project lifecycle, optimizing product quality and scheduling timely delivery of creatives.
- Proven experience in project management with a focus on high volume creative execution in a marketing or interactive advertising agency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with fluent English.
- Proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment, analyse quantitative data, solve problems and scope and prioritise technical requirements.
- Proven track record of delivering multiple, large, complex initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on, or beyond, scope.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a start-up environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.